IF YOU HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED due to the negligence or fault of someone else, you need an experienced lawyer who not only understands the law but one with expert medical knowledge of your physical injuries. Attorney and physician Paul J. Molinaro is that lawyer!
PAUL J. MOLINARO, M.D., J.D.
(Attorney and Physician)
After graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1991, Dr. Paul J. Molinaro trained in family medicine at San Bernardino County Medical Center in California. Dr. Molinaro has been practicing medicine in Southern California for twenty-five years in the fields of urgent care, occupational, and family medicine where he has gained a vast amount of experience handling patients of all ages with a huge variety of ailments including accidental trauma.
In 2006, Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. and Nathan Fransen founded the law firm of Fransen & Molinaro, LLP. Dr. Molinaro handles the firm’s cases which deal with serious bodily injury whether the result of medical negligence, prescription drugs, medical device failure, or accidental trauma.
- Lafayette College, B.A. Biology, 1987
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, M.D., 1991
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- California Real Estate Broker
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Medical Board of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
Paul grew up in Northern New Jersey and graduated from Seton Hall Preparatory School before attending Lafayette College in Eastern Pennsylvania from where he obtained a degree in Biology. Returning to Northern New Jersey, Paul attended the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School. He then moved to Southern California where he trained in Family Medicine at San Bernardino County Medical Center in California (now Arrowhead Regional Medical Center). Paul graduated from Chapman University School of Law in 2005. Though he currently practices law full-time, Paul continues to practice medicine on a part-time basis. He also works part-time for EnStar and Paladin Managed Care Services where he assists with the medical management of workman’s compensation claims.